There is still time to get your favorite little valentine something special! Here's more adorable Valentine's Day gift inspiration!
1. Blue Whale Puzzle & Decor. This handmade wooden puzzle is perfect to entertain your children while spicing up their room decor.
2. My Calendar. Great for classrooms or playrooms. This hand-stitched calendar, by refugee and low-income women in the West Bank, allows kids to actively learn about dates, weather, and the seasons. It comes in a variety of colors to match your style. We have this calendar and we love it! It's the girls' favorite morning activity!
3. Pom Pom Pint. These eye-catcing pints are great for storing tiny odds and ends, and can instantly spruce up any playroom or nursery. Each pom pom is individually stitched onto the heavy weight cotton canvas pint, giving it a fun and colorful feel.
4. Giraffe Push Toy. This adorable tiny giraffe is perfect for your little ones. It is entirely eco-friendly and comes in our favorite mustard color.
5. Lovelane Unicorn Cape. An easy accessory, 100% handmade, and a fun way to spice up your child's wardrobe (and imagination). Neve is going to be over the moon if she gets this as a gift!